Monday, October 5, 2009

Getting Better

So Dave gave me a Nikon D90 last year for my past 3 birthdays. With that I was supposed to take a class but just haven't ever done it. This month my college friend, photographer Kristen is teaching some classes, so I decided to do it even though I would probably miss 30% of the classes. I've learned SO much! Here are a few shots where I was in manual mode.




Helps to be on the field :)

I don't think this was manual mode, but such a great shot!
I will post more later. I have some great shots from my girls' weekend in New York!
.












2 comments:

  1. Those are great! I need to take classes too! We should do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the pics from New York! I'm so glad that you get to take the classes. You should do things that you want to do. I don't know a lot about photography, but I am impressed.:)

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones