Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Laugh
So, it's time to laugh! I can't figure out how to add the playlist I created to replace this crazy mix of songs on here - can someone help me? :) One quick funny thing, tonight when I put Belle to bed she said "no not like that" because she wanted her door to be open more. I left because she was just stalling bedtime...she kept saying it over and over and finally after 3-4 minutes quit. Then about 30 min later, out of nowhere we heard "noooo, not like thaaatt" Crazy kid, never gives up. I finally went upstairs and opened it a couple inches.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Welcome to the wonderfull world of Blogging! Some months you will be addicted and post a ton... and other months it will be hard to even get one post on there, but hang in there, and you will love it! It's just a great way to "journal"!!! Love it! -Ashley
ReplyDeleteI am SO glad that you are part of the Blog world! Finally! ha ha. Belle is such a babe. That will power is take her places one day...
ReplyDeleteI am having such a hard time leaving a comment. I don't know what the computer is doing. Oh well, I may just have to skip and email you this time! I love your family picture. You guys look great. I am so glad you have a blog started. I am excited to keep checking your updates! I hope I get to see you soon.
ReplyDelete