Sunday, January 25, 2009

Live

So the time has come for the Warren Family to have a blog. I love the phrase "Live, Laugh, Love" because that's what it's all about every day! Sadly, I feel our lives haven't been documented enough the past 5.75 years that we have been married, so I decided a blog will solve that problem (and give me an answer to the frequent "do you have a blog?" question)! FYI - the goal is to update this once a month in 2009. You have to start somewhere! However, I'm sure I will become addicted and post more often :)

Here's to upcoming postings of our family just LIVING life, the times we LAUGH really hard and about the people and things we LOVE the most! Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm glad to be able to see pics and hear about your life more often! Come visit us again in HB soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! It'll be great seeing photos and getting updates of your family. By the way you guys all look great in the family photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun! I will add you to my blog list. Hopefully you will update more than Scott has! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YAY! Glad you have a post! Congrats!I will be surprised if you limit yourself to once a month posting! Thanks for having Tessa over today, it helped a lot. Don't worry, I'm still painting away, just needed a quick break. Gotta love painting!

    ReplyDelete


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones